7 Must Have Apps Both Personally And Professionally
The Remote Control of Life
Your phone is your life — you use it for everything from your Social Media consumption to your Camera to your primary email outlet. But it could also be so much more than that, if only you have the proper tools in your utility belt. So be sure to add these apps to your arsenal.
If you really think about it. Your smart phone is the remote control of life nowadays. What are most people doing when they have a spare moment. If it’s in a line up at the coffee shop or when a commercial comes on their tv, and most of the time even while they are watching their favourite shows. Most people at this point are on their phones all the time.
So let’s talk about that for a second. If most people are on their phones, doesn’t it make sense that as a Realtor or Entrepreneur you should be focused on making the best of it. That’s where the world is going. Your newspaper and tv ads are marketing dollars being thrown in the garbage. It’s now time to focus on being on the go and using your phone as it’s now meant. That’s to be your computer on the go. You need it to manage your notes and draft your blogs, vlogs and marketing content.
I’ve put together a list of the most useful apps every modern Realtor, Entrepreneur and Anyone should have on their phone.
- Facebook – When it comes to all your personal and professional needs, Facebook is a must have. Not only can it help organize your life by keeping you updated with things like friends birthdays. It also is a must have tool for your business life. Being able for such a small amount to market to your exact target audience. Facebook is killing it in this aspect. As a Realtor you can spend hours walking door to door and dropping off flyers or you can spend minutes setting up a marketing campaign for less money. It will reach way more people too, up to thousands of people a day. Try walking to a thousands houses a day…Good Luck!
- Instagram – As you may know or maybe you don’t. Instagram is owned by Facebook but it is a great tool for your business. You can use all the hashtags you want to reach to the people you need. With a great flowing account you will be sure to have a great following. As a professional this is a great platform to pick up leads as you can see exactly who is liking your photos and commenting too. Plus now with Instagram stories you can add your human element to your business so that your clients and potential clients can see you grind.
- Evernote – This is a must have for any business professional. It’s a great place to securely keep your notes. Inspiration strikes anywhere. Evernote lets you capture, nurture, and share your ideas across any device. You can write a note or send a photo to Evernote. Then when you get home. It will be synced to your system there to pick it up without missing a step.
- Studio – One of favourite tools. There are so many other apps out there that are similar to this. Like Canva which is great for your computer. But when it comes to your phone and apps this is a must. I can take a picture and add some great text to it for my marketing. What’s great about Studio as well is that you can browse other people’s work. You can then use what they have created or you can edit theirs to your liking. Whats great is that it’s so easy to use and can be set up to automatically share on your social media.
- Flipboard – This is a great tool for any one who has specific likes. Maybe you are looking for articles on Real Estate or Technology. Well this is that app for you, it’s a personal magazine that scours the internet for specific articles you are interested in on any industry you want. Sometimes you just want to read about the city you are living in or a specific subject without have to go to google to search on it.
- FilmoraGo – Now when it comes to video editing. Good luck in finding an app that makes it as easy as this. For anyone who is looking to makes videos for their business. This is the place to go. You can add text and music to your videos and as an added benefit the desktop platform is so easy to use. Instead of paying top dollar for Final Cut Pro, the app is free and the desktop platform is such a good value. I recommend it for anyone looking to add an extra level to their business. Imagine being at a great event and sitting at the coffee shop to make a quick edit, add text, music and then share it to your clients. Yes Please!
- Magisto – Looking to put together a quick video to post to your friends on business page. This is a must, so easy that all you have to do is open the app. At this point you hit make a movie, then pick your theme, pick the photos and videos you want to add, pick your music, add a title. Maggots will do the rest for you. In as little as 1 minute you can have a great video to add to your social media platforms. Be sure to look into upgrading to the business profile. It does coast some money but at this point you can add your logo and edit even more things.
So do yourself a favour and add these tools to your utility belt. It will help you in all aspects of your life, both personally and professionally. Be sure to click on the links of the apps as that will take you directly to the apps page to download.
Stay in touch and ask me if you are looking for any other suggestions.
Contact Me Here