5 Tips For Helping You Sell Your Home Fast & For More Money
It’s that time in your life where you’ve decided to sell your home. That’s amazing and I truly hope you get exactly what you want. But what if I told you that there are some tricks to help sell your home. Tricks that are actually tips but you get what I’m saying. These tips will help you sell your home fast and for more money. Sure some of these tips are common sense but you would be surprised on how many of these are not utilized. So let’s get into this portion of the writing.
I imagine that if you are reading this and thinking of selling fast. You just want to get to the point.
Here’s a Small List to Help You on Your Journey
1. Hire A Marketing Genius Realtor: Okay so what does this mean exactly. Well what if I told you the one Realtor who has helped you before or is the first person you’ve been referred… is not your guy? It’s true that there are some bad Realtors out there. Ones that don’t have your best interest at heart, ones that are not adapting to the new age of tech.
You need to consider that one Realtor who is also a marketing genius. The one that has his or her pulse on all of todays technology, social media platforms and can think outside the box. So be sure to check out there Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and all others…even SnapChat.
2. Stage, Stage and Stage Your Home: I can personally guarantee that staging your home will sell your home faster and for more money. Now there are different ways to go about this. You can hire a staging company or maybe your Realtor stages for you. This is all dependant on where you are selling but staging is a must.
I get that you love that computer desk or old piano. I get that your couch has been in the family for generations. Great…you can take those with you when you sell. But the buyer who is coming to look at your house is going to judge your place on how it looks from the inside and outside.
So when they walk in to your home you may as well have that perfectly placed painting or photo. That beautiful table and couch. Those perfectly placed accents scattered around. take away any and all distractions and let the buyer in on an experience. One that will have them actually asking to buy the furniture from you in their offer. Seriously…this happens when you stage. Your buyers will make a bigger and better offer and will even try to buy all the furniture and things around. You of course can’t sell it if it’s not your stuff but that goes to show how effective it was.
This will single-handedly be the best thing you can do when selling your home. Even if you use your own stuff, have a professional come in to give you some ideas of what to do and where to put things.
3. Take Professional Photos: Yep…that’s right! Professional photos are a must. I get that your iPhone is the best on the market. That you consider yourself a great photographer. But it is a proven stat that professional Real Estate photos make for a fast sale and drive the value up on your property.
Do not let your Realtor be cheap and make sure that they get professional photos done. A beautiful photo that is perfectly focused instead of blurry speaks a thousand words. Odds are the buyers of your home are looking at these photos online first and judging for themselves whether to come to the Open House or not.
In fact odds are like 100% chance that they are doing that!
4. Have Open Houses: That’s right, have an Open House. It seems like utter common sense but you would be surprised at how many people don’t do them. They’ll go ahead and say stuff like, appointment only or the photos are online. There are Realtors out there that will do everything to convince you not to do an Open House…Seriously they are out there. How they still have a business and are getting business is beyond me.
It’s pretty obvious that by having an Open House and applying all these tips will bring people in to your place. That in turn will have people talking about your place, which will put even more eyes on the sale of your house. This in turn will help you sell fast and for even more money.
Reminder – Be open to all availability for your Realtor to show your home. Even before and after the Open Houses. Some buyers just can’t make it to the Opens that are available.
5. Landscaping: This is a must for any home seller. Even if you are selling a Townhouse or Condo. Make sure that the buyers first impression of the place is amazing. Imagine the difference of a place that has garage outside and haven’t raked up the leaves if it’s the fall. Compared to a perfectly manicured property and mowed lawn. Even if you have a small garden on the patio of your condo, apply this tip. It will work.
Every little detail in selling your home will go above and beyond. Think about using some white little rocks around the plant beds or planting some fresh flowers in the front. This first impression will be in your favour if you do.
So now you know some great tips about how to sell your home fast one for more. Now comes the time that you have a great educated idea of what your home is worth before you apply these.
CLICK HERE to find out what your home is worth.
Thanks for the Information. These tips are really helpful if you want sale your house.
Very interesting subject, regards for putting up. “Education a debt due from present to future generations.” by George Peabody.